Traditional Master Up Design
About This Plan
- The traditional fa'ade of this two-story three-bedroom home plan, combined with a practical floor plan fits the lifestyle of today's homebuyers. The main floor is the perfect place to relax with family or entertain friends.
- The main floor offers both a family room with a fireplace and a living/dining room perfect for entertaining.
- The kitchen, with wrap-around counters and a large pantry also opens directly into a dining area perfect for family meals.
- The main floor also offers a two-stall garage and a half bath.
- A master bedroom with a cathedral ceiling, private bath and large walk-in closet shares space upstairs with two family bedrooms, an additional full bath, and a convenient second-floor laundry closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,671 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 864 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 807 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 8"
- Depth: 36' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 454 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss