Traditional One-Story House Plan
About This Plan
- This bungalow stands out with its decorative shutters and vertical brick facing.
- The house is 30 feet wide by 32 feet deep and provides 949 square feet of living space.
- The home includes an open living room and dining room, a kitchen with an island and a lunch counter, a bathroom as well as two bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 949 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 949 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss