Traditional One-Story House Plan with A Split-Bedroom Configuration
About This Plan
- The brick front of this traditional design means low maintenance.
- Featuring an 11' ceiling and double windows flanking its fireplace, the living room has plenty of room to accommodate guests. The dining room has another double window and backyard access.
- U-shaped counters in the kitchen create an efficient work area and provide easy service to the living and dining rooms. A pantry closet adds storage space.
- Adjoining the master bedroom is a bath with a garden tub, a linen closet and a walk-in closet.
- On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share the other bath. With its arched window and sloped ceiling, bedroom two offers visual appeal.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,395 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,395 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 432 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick