Traditional Outside, Up-to-Date Inside
About This Plan
- The spectacular great room in this country home features a tall rear window wall, a soaring vaulted ceiling and a fireplace with flanking niches designed to house media equipment.
- The kitchen wraps around a center island and adjoins a breakfast room.
- Two walk-in closets and a luxury bath enhance the master suite. The bath includes twin sinks, an oversized shower and separate tub.
- Upstairs, a dramatic balcony overlooks the great room. Two bedrooms, both with walk-in closets, share another full bath. Additional space for future expansion is available as well as storage above the garage.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 38806JA (3,321 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,245 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,720 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 525 sq. ft.
- Storage: 224 sq. ft.
- Deck: 586 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,575 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick