Traditional Plan with Scissor-vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- Scissor-vaulted ceilings enhance living areas and the master bedroom of this enchanting ranch design. The exterior uses a mix of brick and horizontal siding and features louvered vents in the gable ends and a charming bay window.
- Formal spaces are open and separated from the entry hall with decorative columns.
- The family room, with corner fireplace, is part of a gathering area that also includes a breakfast nook and the kitchen.
- A powder room is situated across from the family room for the convenience of guests.
- There are four bedrooms in the design--a master suite and three family bedrooms.
- The master bath is especially accommodating with a walk-in closet and double sinks. Family bedrooms share a full hall bath.
- A three-car garage is reached via a service entry that includes space for a washer and dryer and a utility sink.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 6896am.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,997 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,997 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss