Traditional Plan with Scissor-vaulted Ceilings
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Scissor-vaulted ceilings enhance living areas and the master bedroom of this enchanting ranch design. The exterior uses a mix of brick and horizontal siding and features louvered vents in the gable ends and a charming bay window.
- Formal spaces are open and separated from the entry hall with decorative columns.
- The family room, with corner fireplace, is part of a gathering area that also includes a breakfast nook and the kitchen.
- A powder room is situated across from the family room for the convenience of guests.
- There are four bedrooms in the design--a master suite and three family bedrooms.
- The master bath is especially accommodating with a walk-in closet and double sinks. Family bedrooms share a full hall bath.
- A three-car garage is reached via a service entry that includes space for a washer and dryer and a utility sink.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 6896am.