About This Plan
- This traditional ranch is the perfect home plan.
- The entry opens to the expansive great room, which features a fireplace and windows that overlook the rear deck.
- The kitchen has lots of counter space and connects to the nook or can easily serve the dining room for formal entertaining.
- The master bedroom features a private bath and a large walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom is placed next to a hall bath.
- Need more room? See house plan 89424AH for a version with a finished walkout basement with an additional bedroom and full bath, a large rec room (which could also be used as a game room) with wet bar and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,692 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,692 sq. ft.
- Deck: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 751 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss