Traditional Ranch Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Tall windows, a columned and covered entry, and a delightful front porch infuse this ranch with a friendly feeling. It's a home that says "welcome" to both family and guests.
- The highly practical floor plan is traditionally laid out along a central hall. Public rooms are to the left of the foyer, enhanced by vaulted ceilings and a fireplace flanked by windows. To take full advantage of light and the views, windows in the great room are aligned with sliding patio doors in the dining room.
- You choose the role of the adaptable room to the right of the foyer. To use it as a den, you have the option of installing double doors that open to the foyer.
- The family cooks will appreciate the configuration, the storage capacity, and the stretches of counter space in the kitchen. The peninsula facing the dining room hosts a sit-down snack counter.
- The spacious master suite includes double closets and a bath with a double vanity, a tub, and a walk-in shower.
- Related Plans: Get a finished lower level with a rec room and two bedrooms with these house plans - 6898AM and 6964AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,557 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,557 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss