Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The careful use of space in this traditional ranch makes it a highly functional home plan that makes the most of 1636 square feet.
- This home features a kitchen, dining and great room space that all work together to provide a large functional space that doesn't give up design.
- The spacious living room features large windows exposing a view to the back yard upon entering the home.
- The master suite, complete with spacious bathroom and walk-in closet, features a tray ceiling giving the room added charm.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,636 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,636 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 861 sq. ft.
- Deck: 154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 824 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss