Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Brick and traditional siding grace the exterior of this traditional ranch home.
- Inside, a vaulted and tiled foyer welcomes you, and straight ahead a fireplace warms the great room.
- The island kitchen serves the nook and the dining room with ease, and the rear-covered porch is perfect for outdoor grilling.
- Family bedrooms include a master suite with a private bath and two additional bedrooms that share a hall bath.
- A three-car garage with storage, laundry room and powder rooms complete the floor plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,907 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,907 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,907 sq. ft.
- Deck: 116 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 116 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 678 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss