Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch design makes use of every square foot giving you a great value in a home of this size.
- The open floor plan has a kitchen, dining and great room combination that all flow and work together to make this area perfect for any size family or gathering.
- The master suite has a large walk-in closet and bathroom with double sinks and a jacuzzi tub.
- On the opposite side of the house, you'll find two additional bedrooms, one of which was designed for use as a den if necessary, and another bathroom.
- Add the three-stall garage, and this home is perfect for today's family.
- Related Plans: Get alternate layout and exteriors with house plans 89852AH and 89868AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,769 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,769 sq. ft.
- Deck: 160 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 160 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 675 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss