Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The master bedroom will attract you with its step ceiling, bay window view of the back yard, significant master bath, and generous walk-in closet.
- The living room has a cathedral ceiling, fireplace, built-in cabinets, and windows that overlook the rear of the home. The vaulted extends into the dining room and kitchen.
- The dining room also has a bay window view of the back yard alon with access to a wood deck.
- The kitchen has a great working island, pantry, loads of cabinet space.
- The lower level of this home plan gives you a family room, utility room, two bedrooms and a bathroom.
- You're sure to love the family room for its square footage, access to the back yard and bar area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,795 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,133 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,662 sq. ft.
- Deck: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss