Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- From the foyer, you can walk straight into the great room, access the basement stairs, or take the hallway to the right, which leads to three bedrooms and a bathroom.
- The master bedroom has a generous walk-in closet and a convenient master bath.
- The great room welcomes you with a column accenting the entryway, as well as a ten-foot ceiling, fireplace, and windows that overlook the back of the home.
- From the great room you can enter the kitchen/dining area.
- The kitchen features an eating bar, pantry, and access to the laundry room, half-bath, and 3-car garage.
- Double doors from the dining room open to a screened porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,755 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,755 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,755 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 956 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available