Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The foyer, which has a ten-foot ceiling, leads to the dining room and the great room. There is also a hallway to the left of the foyer where you can access all three bedrooms and stairs to the basement.
- The dining room has a ten-foot ceiling and view of the front of the property.
- The second bedroom has a cathedral ceiling, while the master bedroom has a considerable walk-in closet and striking master bath.
- A cathedral ceiling, fireplace and view can be enjoyed from the great room.
- To the right of the great room is an entrance to the kitchen/nook area.
- The nook area has a bay window, and the kitchen features an eating bar.
- From the kitchen is an entrance to the mudroom, which leads to the three-car garage.
- The roof is a truss design with a 9:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,017 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,017 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,017 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available