Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The foyer, which has a ten-foot ceiling, leads to the dining room and the great room. There is also a hallway to the left of the foyer where you can access all three bedrooms and stairs to the basement.
- The dining room has a ten-foot ceiling and view of the front of the property.
- The second bedroom has a cathedral ceiling, while the master bedroom has a considerable walk-in closet and striking master bath.
- A cathedral ceiling, fireplace and view can be enjoyed from the great room.
- To the right of the great room is an entrance to the kitchen/nook area.
- The nook area has a bay window, and the kitchen features an eating bar.
- From the kitchen is an entrance to the mudroom, which leads to the three-car garage.
- The roof is a truss design with a 9:12 pitch.