Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The great room has a vaulted ceiling, arched soffits, a fireplace, and windows that overlook the back of the property. From the great room is an entrance through arched soffits to the kitchen/nook area. The kitchen has an island and walk-in pantry, and the nook opens onto a large wood deck.
- A hallway off of the kitchen leads to a half-bath, a large laundry room, a coat closet, and the 3-car garage.
- The den has a vaulted ceiling and built-in shelves.
- The master bedroom has an elaborate master bath, an oversized walk-in closet, and double glass doors that open onto a screened porch.
- On the lower level of this home plan you will find two more bedrooms (both with large walk-in closets), a bathroom, a walkout family room and a substantial amount of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,513 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,269 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 832 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss