Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- From the foyer you can take a hallway to the left or go straight into the great room.
- The hallway leads you to all three bedrooms and a bathroom. The third bedroom has a cathedral ceiling and arched window, while the master bedroom has a walk-in closet and private master bath.
- The great room has a fireplace and surrounding windows with a view of the back of the property. It also opens to the dining room with sliding glass doors that access a covered porch.
- From the dining room you can access the kitchen which has an eating bar, as well as access to the basement stairs and two-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,606 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,606 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,606 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss