Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The foyer has a cathedral ceiling, and leads to the study and master bedroom on the left, a dining room on the right, and the great room straight ahead.
- The great room has an arched soffit with columns, tray ceiling, and a fireplace surrounded by built-in cabinets, as well as windows that overlook the back of the property.
- The dining room also has an arched soffit entryway, a tray ceiling, and a curved window. A sitting area near the great room has a wall of built-in cabinets. From the sitting area, you can access the kitchen/nook area, or take the stairs to the lower level.
- The kitchen has an island with a separate eating bar, while the nook has a cathedral ceiling, a view of the back of the property, and sliding glass doors to the screened porch.
- From the kitchen you can reach the computer room, utility room, a set of lockers, and the door to the three-car garage.
- In the master bedroom, there is a tray ceiling, two enormous walk-in closets and a lavish master bath.
- The lower level of this home plan has three other bedrooms, two bathrooms, a recreation room with a bar area, and a sliding glass door exiting to the back yard. The fourth bedroom has a large walk-in closet and its own bathroom. Two of the bedrooms share a very generous bathroom with a double vanity and two access doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,480 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,800 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 8"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss