Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This traditional ranch home plan sports a classic brick fa'ade that's sure to blend easily into just about any part of the country.
- An open floor plan was well though out to create a living area that's comfortable yet large.
- A formal dining room and den are located just off the entry as you come into the home, with the main living area just ahead.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and a breakfast bar that overlooks the nook and great room.
- The master suite is located on the right side of the home with the second bedroom tucked behind the kitchen for maximum privacy.
- Mom will love the spacious laundry just off the kitchen behind the garage where there is plenty of counter space and a work sink.
- Downstairs you'll find two additional bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, a wet bar and a spacious recreation room.
- A three-stall, split-load garage with extra storage is sure to grab dad's attention.
- Need more room? See house plan 89005AH for a version with a finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms, a large family room with a wet bar and plenty of storage.