Traditional Ranch Home Plan in Two Versions
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This traditional ranch is well-designed to appeal to many buyers.
- As you enter the home, a graceful column defines the formal dining room to your left and more columns beckon you to the great room directly ahead.
- Here you'll love the fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets and a wonderful view of the back yard through a wall of windows.
- The well-appointed kitchen features an eat-in island that flows directly into the nook.
- A four-seasons porch off the back of the nook is the perfect place for breakfast and the morning paper.
- The bedrooms are located just off the entry to your left and include a master suite with spacious walk-in closet, private bath with whirlpool tub and a tray ceiling in the bedroom.
- The other bedroom is located to the front of the home.
- A finished lower level almost doubles your living space and adds three bedrooms and a huge rec room.
- Related Plan: Save money and finish the lower level later with house plan 89751AH.