Traditional Ranch Home Plan with Huge Hidden Pantry
About This Plan
- The traditional, ranch design stands the test of time by remaining a best seller over the years.
- The floor plan is very spacious and offers a covered porch, and large windows oriented to take advantage of rear-facing views.
- Keeping the bedrooms split, the master bedroom is located to the right for added privacy. The master bath features dual sinks with plenty of counter space and access to the walk-in closet.
- A secondary bedroom sits next to a full bathroom and linen closet.
- This plan is complete with a three-stall front load garage, with built-in lockers in the adjacent mudroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,736 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,736 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 406 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 904 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss