Traditional Ranch Home Plan with Lower Level
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan is adorned with stone, shingle siding and colorful window boxes to create a fa'ade that's popular with many buyers today. The open floor plan was carefully designed to make use of every inch of space while creating a living area that spacious and comfortable at the same time.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks the great room with direct view to the corner fireplace.
- The bedrooms are located to the left of the entry and include a master suite with walk-in closet.
- Downstairs you'll find a large recreation room, wet bar two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
- A three stall garage with extra storage makes this house plan perfect for a wide range of buyers.
- Don't need the finished lower level? Save money with house plan, see 89652AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,724 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,141 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 747 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss