Traditional Ranch House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This traditional ranch home plan adds a bit of drama to the convenience of a single level.
- The large front palladium window gives great curb appeal as well as a view of the front yard from the living room.
- The vaulted ceiling in the living room adds to the architectural interest and to the spacious feel of the room.
- The dining room adjoins the living room and has sliders to the wood deck.
- A built-in pantry, double sink and breakfast bar highlight the efficient kitchen.
- The private master suite is located at the opposite end of the house from the other bedrooms.
- A large walk-in closet and a private bath with a double vanity add to the convenience of the suite.
- The two additional bedrooms share the full hall bath.