Traditional Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan adds a bit of drama to the convenience of a single level.
- The large front palladium window gives great curb appeal as well as a view of the front yard from the living room.
- The vaulted ceiling in the living room adds to the architectural interest and to the spacious feel of the room.
- The dining room adjoins the living room and has sliders to the wood deck.
- A built-in pantry, double sink and breakfast bar highlight the efficient kitchen.
- The private master suite is located at the opposite end of the house from the other bedrooms.
- A large walk-in closet and a private bath with a double vanity add to the convenience of the suite.
- The two additional bedrooms share the full hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,568 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,568 sq. ft.
- Deck: 160 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick