Traditional Ranch House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This traditional ranch house plan features 2,275 sq. ft. of living space. One of today's most popular features is a master suite which is isolated from the other bedrooms. This master suite measures 14'x18' and is highlighted by a trey ceiling. Spacious his-and-hers closets flank the hallway which leads to the master bath. Separate vanities and a garden tub as well as a shower and a commode closet complete this area. Double French doors lead from the master suite to a deck.
- The 13'x13' living room features a cathedral ceiling while an angled trey ceiling highlights the 12'x13' dining room. Stair placement is shown if a basement foundation is desired.
- The 16'x18' family room is a spacious gathering area. A warm atmosphere is created by the fireplace and the vaulted ceiling.
- The breakfast area leads into the 10'x10' kitchen which includes a snack bar to service the family room. A roomy pantry completes the kitchen.
- Bedrooms #2, measuring 14'x11', and #3, measuring 13'x12', each have a walk-in closet. The two bedrooms share a hall bath. Conveniently located in this bedroom wing is the laundry room.
- Related Plan: For an alternate design, see house plan 2092GA.