Traditional Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home packs many of the features of a large home into only 1540 square feet without sacrificing design.
- From the vaulted entry, to the spacious living room with its corner fireplace, this home will charm you at every turn.
- The kitchen features a corner sink and breakfast bar that leads into the dining room. And, in addition to a master suite with walk-in closet, this home has two more bedrooms on the main level.
- The large screen porch is highly functional with its service door leading to an extra storage space in the two-stall garage.
- The functionality and careful use of space makes this home a family favorite design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,520 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 484 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss