Traditional Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan, benefits from a finished lower level that expands the livability.
- On the main level, the home features a great living space due to the kitchen nook and great room.
- The master bedroom suite features a large walk-in closet and a corner jacuzzi tub.
- Ceiling treatments in the great room and the master bedroom are noteworthy.
- Arched openings and a box-bay window define the formal dining room.
- The deck is just off the breakfast nook.
- On the lower level are family bedrooms, a rec room, a cozy den and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,086 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,122 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,964 sq. ft.
- Deck: 193 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss