Traditional Ranch House Plan with Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor with this Traditional ranch house plan that has much to offer.
- The spectacular vaulted and beamed great room unites the eating, cooking and living space in one huge open layout.
- Built-ins that flank the fireplace add storage as well as good looks.
- Sliding pocket doors close off the elegant study with its coffered ceiling.
- Located at the back of the house, the master suite gets a vaulted ceiling and a giant walk-in closet.
- Homeowners can step right out into the screened porch from their bedroom.
- Bonus space is located over the garage where noise won't bother any rooms below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,169 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,627 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 542 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 88' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick