Traditional Ranch Maximizes Space
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan is designed to maximize space in minimal square feet, perfect for a family just starting out.
- The kitchen is designed to include a snack bar that seats three to four people for the casual evening meal. The more formal dining room is directly behind the bar creating an eating area large enough for any family.
- The living room is welcoming and warm with its large wall of windows that provides a view of the yard.
- The bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home plan, two sharing a full bath, and the master suite enjoying a private bath and walk-in closet.
- The two-car garage allows for extra storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,340 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 419 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss