Traditional Ranch-Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This is a three-bedroom home with 1690 square feet of living space.
- The foyer and living room both have vaulted ceilings. The living room has large windows that overlook the back of the property.
- To the right of the foyer are stairs to the basement and a hallway that leads to the bedrooms.
- In addition to a walk-in closet and a rear view of the property, the master bedroom has access to its own bathroom.
- To the left of the foyer you will find the kitchen/dining area, with an island/eating bar and access to a covered patio.
- A hallway from the kitchen leads to the laundry room, a coat closet, and the three-car garage. There is also a second stairway to the basement from the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,690 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,690 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 959 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss