Traditional Ranch Style Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Eleven-foot ceilings are in the foyer and great room.
- The dining room has arched soffits and accent columns.
- From the foyer, you can access the enormous great room, or take the stairs to the basement.
- The great room offers large windows that overlook the rear of the house, as well as built-in shelves, and a see-through fireplace.
- From the great room is an entrance to the kitchen/nook/hearth room area.
- In the kitchen, there is an island and walk-in pantry.
- The nook has curved windows and access to the wood deck.
- The hearth room invites you with its cathedral ceiling and surrounding windows.
- Off of the kitchen is a hallway with access to a half-bath, coat closet, laundry room, and a door to the oversized three-car garage.
- Returning to the left of the foyer, you will find all three bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet, master bath, and view of the back of the property.
- The other two bedrooms have comfortable square footage and closet space.