Traditional Ranch Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- Eleven-foot ceilings are in the foyer and great room.
- The dining room has arched soffits and accent columns.
- From the foyer, you can access the enormous great room, or take the stairs to the basement.
- The great room offers large windows that overlook the rear of the house, as well as built-in shelves, and a see-through fireplace.
- From the great room is an entrance to the kitchen/nook/hearth room area.
- In the kitchen, there is an island and walk-in pantry.
- The nook has curved windows and access to the wood deck.
- The hearth room invites you with its cathedral ceiling and surrounding windows.
- Off of the kitchen is a hallway with access to a half-bath, coat closet, laundry room, and a door to the oversized three-car garage.
- Returning to the left of the foyer, you will find all three bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet, master bath, and view of the back of the property.
- The other two bedrooms have comfortable square footage and closet space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,510 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,510 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 93' 8"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1333 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss