Traditional Ranch Style Home Plan with Split-Beds
About This Plan
- Entering the foyer of this split bedroom home, you’ll notice the magnificent boxed columns that surround and define the dining room.
- Entertaining becomes simple for the grill masters on the convenient rear grilling porch with access to the great room.
- Your guests may enjoy gathering in the breakfast room to sample the dinner you’ve prepared before it’s served.
- As night falls and your guests leave, retreat to your master suite, complete with a huge walk-in closet, double vanities and soothing whirlpool bath.
- Related Plan: Need a crawl version? See house plan 59078ND .
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,787 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 2"
- Depth: 56' 2"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick