Traditional Ranch With Careful Use Of Space
About This Plan
- The careful use of space in this traditional ranch makes it a highly functional home that makes the most of only 1472 square feet.
- This adorable home features a kitchen, dining and great room space that all work together to provide a large functional space that doesn't give up design.
- From the corner fireplace and cathedral ceiling of the great room, to the arches over the breakfast bar, this floor plan is sure to please any family.
- The master suite not only features a walk-in closet, but it also has a jucuzzi tub, perfect for relaxing after a hard day at work.
- Related Plan: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 89680AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,460 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,460 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss