Traditional Ranch with Classic Brick Facade
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home sports a classic brick fa'ade that's sure to blend easily into just about any part of the country.
- An open floor plan was well though out to create a living area that's comfortable yet large.
- A formal dining room and den are located just off the entry as you come into the home, with the main living area just ahead.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and a breakfast bar that overlooks the nook and great room.
- The master suite is located on the right side of the home with the second bedroom tucked behind the kitchen for maximum privacy.
- Mom will love the spacious laundry just off the kitchen behind the garage where there is plenty of counter space and a work sink.
- Downstairs you'll find two additional bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, a wet bar and a spacious recreation room.
- A three-stall, split-load garage with extra storage is sure to grab dad's attention.
- Need more room? See house plan 89006AH for a version with a finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms, a large rec room with a wet bar and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,297 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 856 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss