Traditional Ranch With Finished Basement
About This Plan
- With a finished basement underneath, this traditional ranch home plan takes on a dimension that is not immediately evident.
- You'll love the spacious great room with see-through fireplace to the breakfast nook, which flows into the kitchen creating ample room for entertaining.
- The nook opens to a sunroom with wrap-around deck making outside living possible with this design.
- The master suite features a large walk-in closet, his and hers sinks and a jucuzzi tub.
- One additional bedroom and bath round out the main floor of this plan.
- Featuring additional family bedrooms, a recreation room with wet bar and a home office space, the finished lower level is a good complement to the main floor.
- Related Plan: Get an unfinished lower level and save money with house plan 89208AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,203 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1006 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Sloping Lot