Traditional Ranch with Finished Basement
About This Plan
- With a finished basement underneath, this traditional ranch home plan takes on a dimension that is not immediately evident.
- You'll love the spacious great room with see-through fireplace to the breakfast nook, which flows into the kitchen creating ample room for entertaining.
- The nook opens to a sunroom with wrap-around deck making outside living possible with this design.
- The master suite features a large walk-in closet, his and hers sinks and a jucuzzi tub.
- One additional bedroom and bath round out the main floor of this house plan.
- Related Plan: Get an unfinished lower level and save money with house plan Need more room? See house plan 89175AH for a version with a finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms, an office, a large rec room with a fireplace and wet bar and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,397 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 67' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1006 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss