Traditional Ranch with Four Alternates
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan packs a lot of great features into 1,906 square feet without giving anything up. It comes in four alternate exteriors giving you a wealth of aesthetic options to choose from.
- From the large living room with its high ceilings and fireplace, to the kitchen and dining area, this home plan is perfect for today's busy family.
- The master suite features a jacuzzi tub, double sinks in the vanity, and a large walk-in closet.
- And, you'll love the tray ceiling in the master as well as the bay window with its view of the back.
- This home plan also has a three-stall garage.
- Related Plans: This house plan comes in four alternate elevations. See 8957AH (Traditional), 89518AH (Country), 89519AH (European) and 89520AH (Prairie).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,898 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,898 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 44' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available