Traditional Ranch with Large Living Room
About This Plan
- The large living room of this traditional ranch is its centerpiece; it has a beautiful fireplace and oversized windows that look out the front.
- French doors off the living room lead to the office, where you will have plenty of space to get your work done.
- When dinnertime comes, the kitchen offers an eating bar and access to the dining room and rear deck.
- The large master bedroom will be the perfect place to escape the cares of the day as it offers a walk-in closet and a generous master bath.
- A second bedroom is the perfect place for family or guests.
- This floor also offers a large laundry/utility area and access to the three-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1046 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss