Traditional Ranch with Three-Season Porch
About This Plan
- This traditional home plan has a cozy three-season porch. From the foyer you'll notice the arch soffits leading you to the dining room on the left.
- The dining room features a ten-foot soffited ceiling.
- In the great room with arched soffit entry you'll find large windows that overlook the rear of the house, and a fireplace that's surrounded by built-in cabinets.
- The kitchen gives you an island and pantry. The nook has a sliding glass door that opens to a wood deck and double doors that open to the three-season porch. The nook has another arched soffit that leads you to a walk-through laundry room with a bench, closet, and door to an oversized two-stall garage.
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling, sitting area that overlooks the rear, two walk-in closets, and an impressive master bath.
- Bedroom #2 will win you over with its cathedral ceiling and walk-in closet with shelves.
- On the lower level of this home you will find a rec room with corner fireplace and windows that overlook the rear of the house, garden room, bathroom, and bedrooms 3 and 4 with ample closet space.
- See house plan 89203AH for a more economical version of this design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,572 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,366 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 6"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss