Traditional Ranch with Three-Season Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This traditional home plan has a cozy three-season porch. From the foyer you'll notice the arch soffits leading you to the dining room on the left.
- The dining room features a ten-foot soffited ceiling.
- In the great room with arched soffit entry you'll find large windows that overlook the rear of the house, and a fireplace that's surrounded by built-in cabinets.
- The kitchen gives you an island and pantry. The nook has a sliding glass door that opens to a wood deck and double doors that open to the three-season porch. The nook has another arched soffit that leads you to a walk-through laundry room with a bench, closet, and door to an oversized two-stall garage.
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling, sitting area that overlooks the rear, two walk-in closets, and an impressive master bath.
- Bedroom #2 will win you over with its cathedral ceiling and walk-in closet with shelves.
- On the lower level of this home you will find a rec room with corner fireplace and windows that overlook the rear of the house, garden room, bathroom, and bedrooms 3 and 4 with ample closet space.
- See house plan 89203AH for a more economical version of this design.