Traditional Ranch with Welcoming Foyer
About This Plan
- The foyer welcomes you with its eleven-foot ceiling and gives you access to the dining room on the left, a hallway on the right, the living room straight ahead.
- The spacious dining room has arched soffits and columns, and an eleven-foot ceiling. The hallway on the right leads to three bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Double doors open to the master bedroom that has a tray ceiling, a massive walk-in closet, a remarkable master bath, and access to a private porch. The third bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, built-in shelves, and desk.
- The living room has an eleven-foot ceiling, see-through fireplace, built-in shelves, and double doors that open to the kitchen/nook area.
- The kitchen has a considerable island, walk-in pantry, and cabinet space. There is an eleven-foot ceiling in the nook, as well as access to the family room and another hallway.
- An arched soffit and columns invite you to the family room which has a beautiful vault ceiling, surrounding windows, and access to the wood deck.
- The hall on the other side of the nook gives you access to a half-bath and a large-walk-through laundry room, which has a door to the three-car side-load garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,499 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,499 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,499 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 243 sq. ft.
- Deck: 229 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 74' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 847 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss