Traditional Single Level Living
About This Plan
- A covered porch and brick facade give this home a classic look. The entry opens to the family room and island kitchen with nook area just beyond. A convenient utility/laundry room is accessible from the family room and the garage.
- A hallway to the left of the entry leads to a master suite with full bath, dual sink vanity and walk-in closet. There are two additional bedrooms that share a second full bath.
- A 2 car garage completes this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,644 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,644 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 185 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,413 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 6"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 11' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 636 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 7" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available