Traditional Single Level Living
About This Plan
- A covered porch and brick facade give this home plan a classic look.
- The entry is flanked on the right by a formal dining area and opens to the family room and kitchen/nook area just ahead.
- A laundry room and powder room are conveniently located next to the kitchen and a doorway to the garage makes it easy to transport groceries into the kitchen.
- A hallway to the left of the entry foyer leads to a master suite with full bath, dual sink vanity and walk-in closet. There are two additional bedrooms that share a second full bath.
- An optional upper level loft area for a growing family completes this home plan.
- See these related house plans: 11505KN, 11510KN, 11516KN and 11517KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,531 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,941 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 590 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 265 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,739 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 0"
- Depth: 42' 10"
- Max ridge height: 11' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 7" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 9"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available