Traditional Single Level Living
About This Plan
- A covered porch and brick facade give this home plan a classic look. A spacious family room and kitchen with dining area are the focus of this home plan.
- A lovely master suite complete with bath, dual sink vanity and walk-in closet is privately located to the back of the house. Two additional bedrooms and a shared full bath are on the other side of the home.
- A utility room is conveniently located next to the kitchen with access to the garage.
- For a related house plan, see 11509KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,754 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,754 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,718 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 565 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 7" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss