Traditional Single Level Living
About This Plan
- A covered porch and dormers give this home plan a classic look.
- The entry opens to the family room and island kitchen with nook area.
- A laundry room is conveniently located next to the kitchen and a doorway to the garage makes it easy to transport groceries into the kitchen.
- A hallway to the left of the entry leads to a master suite with walk-in closet, full bath and dual sink vanity. There are two additional bedrooms that share a second full bath.
- A two-car garage completes this home plan.
- See these related house plans: 11505KN, 11501KN, 11516KN and 11517KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,473 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,473 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 151 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,362 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 8"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss