Traditional Single-Story 4-Bedroom House Plan with Study and 3-Car Garage
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This traditional home plan has everything you need on one level, featuring an appealing brick exterior and a 3-car garage.
- Through the foyer, enter an airy living room with a fireplace and plenty of natural light.
- An angled kitchen with an oversized breakfast bar and walk-in pantry allows for maximum efficiency.
- The bright and open family room and nook enable you to create versatile spaces for gathering and dining.
- Enjoy morning coffee or a casual meal on the spacious veranda.
- Your master suite awaits, offering a set-apart sitting area with a backyard view, generously sized walk-in wardrobe, and a well-appointed bath with a walk-in shower.
- A tucked-away study in the front of the home offers convenience and privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,527 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,527 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 221 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,617 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 923 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick