Traditional Split-Level Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional split-level home plan is perfect for the growing family. From the foyer of this home you can see the dining room to the left, to the right you will find a small hallway or two sets of stairs, and the great room straight ahead.
- Soffits and a column, with a window that overlooks the front of the home accent the dining room.
- To the right of the foyer you will find a hallway with a closet, a half-bath, and the door to the 3-stall garage. Straight from the foyer, a soffit welcomes you to the great room, where you can enjoy a ten-foot ceiling, and fireplace surrounded by windows that overlook the backyard.
- To the left of the great room you will find the kitchen/nook area. The nook has a door that opens onto a wood deck and the kitchen has an eating bar.
- Upstairs, you find three of the four bedrooms, a large linen closet, and a bathroom. The master bedroom will impress you with its generous walk-in closet, convenient master bath, and view out the back of the home.
- See house plan 89121AH for version with 940 s.f. finished walkout basement.
- For two car garage versions of this design, see 89122AH and 89200AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,898 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,898 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 736 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss