Traditional Split-Level Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This traditional split-level home plan is perfect for the growing family. From the foyer of this home you can see the dining room to the left, to the right you will find a small hallway or two sets of stairs, and the great room straight ahead.
- Soffits and a column, with a window that overlooks the front of the home accent the dining room.
- To the right of the foyer you will find a hallway with a closet, a half-bath, and the door to the 3-stall garage. Straight from the foyer, a soffit welcomes you to the great room, where you can enjoy a ten-foot ceiling, and fireplace surrounded by windows that overlook the backyard.
- To the left of the great room you will find the kitchen/nook area. The nook has a door that opens onto a wood deck and the kitchen has an eating bar.
- Upstairs, you find three of the four bedrooms, a large linen closet, and a bathroom. The master bedroom will impress you with its generous walk-in closet, convenient master bath, and view out the back of the home.
- See house plan 89121AH for version with 940 s.f. finished walkout basement.
- For two car garage versions of this design, see 89122AH and 89200AH.