Traditional Starter Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The covered front porch with its wide steps and angled rails welcomes you into this well designed home plan.
- You need not sacrifice either style or amenities in this perfectly-sized starter home with lovely details.
- Full-length multipane windows allow light to stream into the front living/dining area. The rooms in this open plan flow easily from the dining area into the well-equipped kitchen with its ample counter space, pantry and double sinks.
- Direct access to the outdoors from the dining area increases the sense of openness and permits easy entertaining.
- A closet in the entry hall, laundry room and half-bath complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms, each with its own closet share a full bath.
- Related Plans: Get an attached garage with house plan 21535DR (in reverse layout).
- For an alternate elevation, see house plan 2117DR (1,232 sq. ft.) and 21846DR and 22358DR (both 1,396 sq. ft.).