Traditional Stone and Stucco
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The use of stone and stucco has created a very pleasant elevation that would fit in well with a traditional environment.
- The double door entry, which leads into the foyer, welcomes guests into a formal living and dining room area, with wonderful views through the living room window.
- As you approach the entrance to the master suite, you pass the den/study that can easily become a guest or bedroom suite due to the nearby bathroom.
- Through the double doors leading into the master suite, the master bed wall becomes the focal point. A stepped ceiling treatment adds excitement, with floor length windows framing the bed.
- The sitting area created by the bayed door wall further enhances the suite.
- The master bath comes complete with his and her walk in closets, his and hers vanities with a make-up area and soaking tub balanced by the large shower and private toilet chamber. Note the large linen closet.
- The family wing of this home merges the island kitchen with walk-in pantry, mitered bay breakfast nook and family gathering space, with fireplace and lots of glass for bright sunny living.
- The two secondary bedrooms share ample space and access the hall bath.
- A small hallway provides access to the laundry room and garage with a large future space above with plenty of room for the home theater/game area or another bedroom for guests.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,755 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,755 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 440 sq. ft.
- Entry: 51 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 419 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x6
- Width: 76' 4"
- Depth: 82' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss