Traditional Stone and Stucco
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The use of stone and stucco has created a very pleasant elevation that would fit in well with a traditional environment.
- The double door entry, which leads into the foyer, welcomes guests into a formal living and dining room area, with wonderful views through the living room window.
- As you approach the entrance to the master suite, you pass the den/study that can easily become a guest or bedroom suite due to the nearby bathroom.
- Through the double doors leading into the master suite, the master bed wall becomes the focal point. A stepped ceiling treatment adds excitement, with floor length windows framing the bed.
- The sitting area created by the bayed door wall further enhances the suite.
- The master bath comes complete with his and her walk in closets, his and hers vanities with a make-up area and soaking tub balanced by the large shower and private toilet chamber. Note the large linen closet.
- The family wing of this home merges the island kitchen with walk-in pantry, mitered bay breakfast nook and family gathering space, with fireplace and lots of glass for bright sunny living.
- The two secondary bedrooms share ample space and access the hall bath.
- A small hallway provides access to the laundry room and garage with a large future space above with plenty of room for the home theater/game area or another bedroom for guests.