Traditional Street Appeal
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This traditional house plan comes with a few extras. It has two colonial posts on the porch as well as a round window on the facade to add to the street eye appeal.
- Inside, a visitor is greeted with an open view of the great room which has two large windows overlooking the backyard.
- An eating bar is conveniently placed between the dining area and the kitchen. The C shaped kitchen, with a large corner pantry, is open to the great room and allows the cook to join in family conversations.
- The split bedroom design places the master suite on the right side of the house. It includes a large walk-in closet and a private bath. A nearby den could serve as a sitting room.
- Each of the other bedrooms has a wall closet and bedroom 3 has a built in desk.
- Foundation: crawl space.