Traditional Street Appeal
About This Plan
- This traditional house plan comes with a few extras. It has two colonial posts on the porch as well as a round window on the facade to add to the street eye appeal.
- Inside, a visitor is greeted with an open view of the great room which has two large windows overlooking the backyard.
- An eating bar is conveniently placed between the dining area and the kitchen. The C shaped kitchen, with a large corner pantry, is open to the great room and allows the cook to join in family conversations.
- The split bedroom design places the master suite on the right side of the house. It includes a large walk-in closet and a private bath. A nearby den could serve as a sitting room.
- Each of the other bedrooms has a wall closet and bedroom 3 has a built in desk.
- Foundation: crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,715 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,715 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss