About This Plan
- Traditional in style with the perfect blend of craftsman style shingle siding and stone, this two-story home will be a welcome addition to any neighborhood.
- As you enter of the delightfully large porch, the formal dining room lies to your left and the den is located just across on the right.
- An open floor plan at the back of the home creates the main living area where the large windows from the great room and nook provide plenty of natural light.
- Four bedrooms can be found upstairs where the master suite pampers with walk-in his and hers closets, private bath and Jacuzzi tub.
- Two of the other bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom while the fourth has direct access to the hall bath.
- A three-stall side load garage with extra storage gives this home an extra boost in family appeal.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,217 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,786 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,431 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 4"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 883 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss