Traditional Style House Plan with Two-Sided Fireplace
About This Plan
- A two story foyer opens to a soaring two story grand room in this Traditional style house plan.
- Adjacent to the grand room the keeping room flows to the kitchen designed with a center island.
- The second level master suite is crafted with a tray ceiling.
- A lavish bath and his and hers walk in closets accompany the master suite.
- An elegant columned and arched balcony overlooks the two story grand room.
- Three additional bedrooms round out this home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,571 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,830 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,741 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 6"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side