Traditional Style With Amenities
About This Plan
- A covered porch and spacious entry foyer welcome guests to this traditional home plan.
- The formal living and dining rooms are to the left and the open kitchen/nook and family room are just ahead.
- A convenient laundry room and half-bath are accessible from the family room and the garage.
- The master suite is privately located on the upper level, complete with master bath, dual sink vanity and a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms are also on this level and share a full bath.
- A lower level option can support another bedroom, a full bath, a game room and a storage area.
- See these related house plans: 11520KN, 11502KN and 11507KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,134 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,125 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,009 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 7" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss