Traditional Style With Amenities
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A covered porch and spacious entry foyer welcome guests to this traditional home plan.
- The formal living and dining rooms are to the left and the open kitchen/nook and family room are just ahead.
- A bedroom/study and powder room are to the right of the foyer. A convenient laundry room is accessible from the family room and garage.
- The master suite is privately located on the upper level, complete with master bath, dual sink vanity and a walk-in closet. Three additional bedrooms are also on this level and share a full bath.
- A lower level option can support two more bedrooms, a full bath and a game room.
- See these related house plans: 11520KN, 11503KN and 11502KN.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,549 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,363 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,186 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 141 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,215 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 7" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss